Monday, July 18, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles

My oldest has been wanting to make eggless cookie dough so he could just eat it.  I'm a mean mother and do not let him have a taste when I am making regular cookies.  I'm into torture, what can I say?  Tonight we found a recipe, took out the baking powder and cooking and made these truffles.  Yum!



1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla.  Add the flour.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Place in fridge to stiffen up dough.  When stiffer (approx. 20 min) take out and make into balls.  Place back in fridge to harden some after being out.  Take out and dip in favorite dipping chocolate.  Place back in fridge to harden.  Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment