Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dilly Bars

If you love chocolate and peanut butter together then these bars are for you. Unfortunately for my waistline I could eat an entire pan so I don't make them often, but they are delicious and easy to make. Recipe courtesy of my mom.
Dilly Bars
1/2 cup butter
6 oz chocolate chips
10 oz marshmallow
1 cup peanut butter
Melt and mix together either in large pan on stove or I use a big bowl in the microwave. Then add 2 cups of Rice Krispies and 2 cups salted peanuts. I'm not a huge nut fan so I omit the nuts and add more cereal.
Press in a 9X13" pan and cool.
Frosting
6 oz chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 cup powder sugar

In small saucepan melt the chips with the milk then add vanilla and powder sugar. Frost the bars. Cool. Eat. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment