Friday, June 17, 2011

Black Pepper Chicken

We love Asian food, at least Doug and I do the kids are still in question, anyway any time I find a good and easy recipe I keep it and this is one of those.  I've made black pepper chicken before, but this is far better than any I have tried before.


Black Pepper Chicken

1 skinless and boneless chicken breast, about 8 oz. (cut into thin strips)
1 sliced onion
1 sliced gree bell pepper
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon Maggi seasoning(I think this is what makes the dish)
2 tablespoons oil

Marinate the chicken strips with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce for 10 minutes.  Get everything else measured and ready to use.
Heat up a wok and add cooking oil. When the cooking oil is hot, add the sliced onions and quickly stir-fry until aromatic and follow by the bell pepper and black pepper. Stir-fry for 1 minute and add in the chicken strips. Continue to stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. Add in soy sauce, Maggi sauce, sugar, and continue to stir-fry until the onions are caramelized. Dish out and serve hot.
Found at: Rasa Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment